ISEL corporate membership is open to law firms, companies, statutory bodies, Government departments and third level faculties and other organisations whose members/staff have an interest in EU law.
Corporate Membership Benefits
- Attendance by members/staff at ISEL events without charge (fees are payable by non-members)
- Subscription to the Irish Journal for European Law
- Unlimited access to the ISEL website including the back catalogue of the Irish Journal for European Law and conference and lecture materials and papers
- Advance notice of all ISEL events
- Reduced rates for members/staff attending ISEL conference events, including the biennial Conference with the United Kingdom Association for European Law (UKAEL)
- Reduced rates for members/staff attending the Congresses of the Fédération Internationale de Droit Européen (FIDE), next being held in Copenhagen, 28 – 31 May 2014
For further information in respect of corporate membership and to apply for/renew corporate membership please contact The Irish Society for European Law, c/o Catherine Donnelly, Honorary Secretary, Law Library, Four Courts, Dublin 7, firstname.lastname@example.org.